Posted on Mar 1, 2020

andrew booth electrician

TESTING IS IMPORTANT.
I was recently asked to take a look at a property in Eynsham, where the power to the sockets was intermittently dropping out. When I took a look inside the fusebox I found some serious signs of overheating, to the point where the connection was broken. This could have caused a fire and is one of the reasons why we now use metal fuseboxes to contain a fire in just this situation.
The cause of this potentially dangerous fault was a loose connection, I repaired the cables and checked every connection was tight.
This kind of fault can be prevented by having your electrical wiring checked at regular intervals, it's something I can do it doesn't take long or cost a lot of money and will give you peace of mind knowing all is safe.
Get quote
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.